Content

Epitaph für Friedrich Karl von Schönborn Detail

Epitaph for Friedrich Karl von Schönborn

Johann Wolfgang von der Auwera, 1746-1748

The funeral monument was originally positioned together with its counterpart for Lothar Franz von Schönborn in Bamberg Cathedral. Removed from there in 1837, the two found their way to the Mainfränkisches Museum, where they adorn the Schönborn Hall, which was named after them and is used for concerts.

Opening Hours

Museum für Franken
Staatliches Museum für Kunst- und Kulturgeschichte
incl. Museum im Fürstenbau

1st April to 31st October
10 - 17
1st November to 31st March
10 - 16
Closed on Mondays
Opening hours on public holidays

Address

Museum für Franken
Staatliches Museum für Kunst und Kulturgeschichte

Festung Marienberg
97082 Würzburg

Telephone +49 (0)931-20594 0
Telefax     +49 (0)931-20594 56

info@museum-franken.de

How to find us

No news available.